Fives’ multi-sectorial expertise expands to nonwovens
Fives’ multi-sectorial expertise has expanded to nonwovens offering ultimate technologies for carded lines, added value solutions and services.
Fives has been a recognized expert providing highly efficient technical solutions for different industries: aluminium, steel, glass, automotive, aerospace, logistics, cement and energy sectors. Fives’ multi-sectorial expertise has expanded to nonwovens offering ultimate technologies for carded lines, added value solutions and services.
Fives, with experienced partners in textile and nonwoven (including recycling) like Technoplants and Dell'Orco&Villani, offers complete solutions and production lines for different nonwoven applications: hygiene, personal care, medical, household.
The global offer covers:
- Engineering, equipment design and supply, automation, erection, commissioning, supervision and start-up of production lines.
- A wide range of technologies and equipment for opening and blending, cutting and feeding, carding, bonding, winding, as well as stacking and packing.
- Patented carding machine DMS Elowave® that guarantees enhanced straightness and stiffness of the main swift, and allows to reduce detrimental vibrations during operation and avoid equipment damages in case of fiber overload.
- Audit, technical consulting and assistance for the existing lines, as well as equipment process analyses.
- Revamping: existing line or machine upgrade.
- Spare parts and after-sales services.
Fives develops technologies that bring additional value to customers to optimize operational expenses, enhance performance, gain operational flexibility and achieve ultimate quality.